Growing community sport and physical activity in Australia
Sports Marketing Network provides thoughts, tools and to-dos on how to create vibrant, visible and viable community spaces
Sports Marketing Network is a unique organisation, based in UK, and we help physical activity and community sports providers to share best practice on how to become vibrant, visible and viable and develop innovative and enterprising enterprises.
We have been described as positive disruptors and we have worked with a wide range of sport, physical activity and community organisations helping them to adapt, change and become better equipped to the changing landscape.
I will be coming to Australia in July 2020 and I would like to start a dialogue about helping your sports body to develop and deliver an enterprise and innovation programme and grow community sport and physical activity in Australia, in a sustainable way.
We provide blended learning through workshops, webinars, guides, e-newsletters with case-studies, tools and action plans and remote mentoring.
- More players and people at your club
- Attracting and retaining skilled and passionate volunteers
- Growing your club’s income
- Raising your club’s profile in the community
- How your club can become a hub for your community
- Developing the leadership and management of your club
- Welcoming environments and coaches
- The coach in the community
- How to develop your own sports enterprise
- Developing sustainable Sport for Change
We have produced a 20-minute video which explains our thinking, work and methods and you can watch the video here