The SMN Memberzone
The most comprehensive one-stop source for enterprising people involved with community sport and physical activity
The membership material provides in-depth, informative and exciting thoughts, tools and to-dos on how to grow community sport and physical activity. Packed with case-stories, thought-pieces, advice, check lists, tools and action guides on:
- how to attract new users and members and retain existing ones
- how to become a hub of the community and share value with people and partners
- growing your income working with funders, sponsors, partners and customers
- improving the social life of the club and become a place where people ‘live their lives’
- how to raise your profile using social and new media
- the importance of having a welcoming culture and providing great experiences for all
- how to create sporting and customer experiences that people will want to come back to developing new services and initiatives by ‘listening to people’s lives’
- improving leadership and management and attract skilled and passionate volunteers
- how to introduce new revenue streams
The material is located in 8 categories
Svend Elkjaer, principal and founder of SMN has over the last twelve years trained and supported a large number of sports bodies, community sports enterprises and community sports clubs across the UK and Denmark.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account