Membership of SMN
The membership material provides in-depth, informative and exciting thoughts, tools and to-dos on how to grow community sport and physical activity. Packed with case-stories, thought-pieces, advice, check lists, tools and action guides on:
- how to attract new users and members and retain existing ones
- how to become a hub of the community and share value with people and partners
- growing your income working with funders, sponsors, partners and customers
- improving the social life of the club and become a place where people ‘live their lives’
- how to raise your profile using social and new media
- the importance of having a welcoming culture and providing great experiences for all
- how to create sporting and customer experiences that people will want to come back to developing new services and initiatives by ‘listening to people’s lives’
- improving leadership and management and attract skilled and passionate volunteers
- how to introduce new revenue streams
Based on the SMN Principles
Working with professionals and volunteers involved with community sport and physical activity SMN provide:
Through story-telling and inquisitive questions we challenge the status quo and help you to think outside the box.
We then provide you with a wide range of tools on how you can achieve best practice – all based on real success stories, from real community sports enterprises.
Having decided which tools to use, we can then give you simple templates and action points – to use there and then