The most comprehensive one-stop source for enterprising people involved with community sport and physical activity
As a member and subscriber you will have unlimited access to our informative articles and tools, providing practical, how-to style training on specific topics, all from the convenience of your computer.
Newsletters, articles, webinars, videos with PowerPoint presentations, interviews, documentaries and stories from real great community sports and physical activity providers
Templates, tools, to-dos, case-studies and all sorts of information on how make your community sports and physical activity provider more vibrant, visible and viable
One subscription and it’s unique material access you also receive discounts on attending any of the SMN’s conferences and other events which cover key issues within community sport and physical activity.
Svend Elkjaer, principal and founder of SMN has over the last twelve years trained and supported a large number of sports bodies, community sports enterprises and community sports clubs across the UK and Denmark.
The membership material provides in-depth, informative and exciting thoughts, tools and to-dos on how to grow community sport and physical activity. Packed with case-stories, thought-pieces, advice, check lists, tools and action guides on
how to attract new users and members and retain existing ones
- how to become a hub of the community and share value with people and partners
- growing your income working with funders, sponsors, partners and customers
- improving the social life of the club and become a place where people ‘live their lives’
- how to raise your profile using social and new media
- the importance of having a welcoming culture and providing great experiences for all
- how to create sporting and customer experiences that people will want to come back to developing new services and initiatives by ‘listening to people’s lives’
- improving leadership and management and attract skilled and passionate volunteers
- how to introduce new revenue streams
All the material is located in 8 categories
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account