The GreenSport Network
driving sustainability across community sport and physical activity
Bringing together everyone with an interest in practical solutions to delivering climate change within community sport.
- The GreenSport Network will bring together bodies, clubs, organisers, sports and community facilities from across the world and exchange ideas and experiences on how to deliver climate change within community sport, in all sorts of ways.
- We will bring together practitioners, academics, industry experts, facilities managers from across the world together to exchange ideas, case studies and experiences.
- We will be running webinars, workshops, conferences and study tours, and, over time, become the information hub and go-to source for community sports providers who are working hard to reduce their carbon footprint.
- The GreenSport Network will collect and disseminate examples of best practice from community sports providers at all stages of their development in becoming environmentally sustainable We will help train potential green sports providers how to develop and run sustainable activities.
- Green sport needs champions and The GreenSport Network will highlight the great work done by so many people within the sector and ensure that they will act as role models and beacons.